Every Monday and Thursday evening on VIP beach in Dukley Gardens, enjoy the cinema under the starry sky, delicious food & refreshing drinks, and favorite cinema snack – tasty popcorns!
The Movie show starts at 20:30 p.m, the entrance is free, but reservations are required.
Online reservations: email@example.com / by number +382 69 160 002.
The list of world-class movies we chose for you in August:
- August 2 / No Reservations (2007. Directed by Scott Hicks. Starring: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Aaron Eckhart)
- August 6 / Runaway Bride (2007. Directed by Garry Marshall. Starring: Julia Roberts, Richard Gere)
- August 9 / Pretty Woman (1990. Directed by Garry Marshall. Starring: Julia Roberts, Richard Gere)
- August 13 / Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994. Directed by Mike Newell. Starring: Hugh Grant, Andie MacDowell)
- August 16 / Notting Hill (1999. Directed by Roger Michell. Starring: Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant)
- August 20 / Something's Gotta Give (2003. Directed by Nancy Meyers. Starring: Jack Nicholson, Diane Keaton, Keanu Reeves)
- August 23 / Bridget Jones’s Diary (2003. Directed by Sharon Maguire. Starring: Renée Zellweger, Hugh Grant, Colin Firth)
- August 27 / Kate & Leopold (2001. Directed by James Mangold. Starring: Meg Ryan, Hugh Jackman)
- August 30 / Sleepless in Seattle (1993. Directed by Nora Ephron. Starring: Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan)
The movies are screened in the original language (English) with Russian subtitles.
Online reservations / by number: +382 69 160 003